Hi, my name is Xinzhao Liu. I’m currently a PhD student in Computer Science and Engineering at The Ohio State University, advised by Prof. Deliang Wang. I received my master degree from University of Rochester and bachelor degree from Dalian University of Technology. I’m broadly interested in speech enhancement, auditory perception and machine learning.
- Bochen Li*, Xinzhao Liu*, Karthik Dinesh, Zhiyao Duan, and Gaurav Sharma, “Creating a multi-track classical music performance dataset for multi-modal music analysis: challenges, insights, and applications”, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 2018.
(* equal contribution) Link
- Karthik Dinesh*, Bochen Li*, Xinzhao Liu, Zhiyao Duan and Gaurav Sharma, “Visually informed multi-pitch analysis of string ensembles”, in IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2017, pp. 3021-3025.
(* equal contribution)
- Kaibao Nie, Tzu-Lin Ong, Xinzhao Liu, Hanqing Wen, Feifan Lai, Wei Fan, Changjian Xu, Xindong Liu, Zengjun Sun, “A WOLA-based real-time noise reduction algorithm to improve speech perception with cochlear implants”, APSIPA, 2018
- 2016 - 2019, DSP Engineer at Listent America Corp., Bothell, WA, USA
- Xinzhao Liu, Creating an Audio-Visual Musical Performance Dataset for Enhanced Multi-pitch Analysis, M.S. Thesis, University of Rochester, May 2016.